Monday, January 9, 2012

Simple truth. [It never grows old.]

Well, I've kind of let my blog go for the past few months. So I feel kind of silly starting to write again. However, feeling kind of silly has never stopped me before. Here goes.

I'm going back to Minneapolis on Thursday (I'm currently on winter break in Illinois to give you some reference), and I must say these past few weeks have been unexpectedly blessed. I've been having great family time, I've spent precious time with God, I've re-connected with some high school friends, and I've been able to have good conversations on the phone with college friends. I've done some reading, played some basketball, dominated some video games with my nephew. You know. The usual in that regard.

The pastor at my grandma's church said something yesterday about this (being unexpectedly blessed) that struck me. He said that we know God is good and that He loves us - therefore we should never stop looking for His blessings. A simple truth, but one that I needed reminded of.

One thing is plaguing me though. What the heck am I supposed to do after I graduate in May? I've been asking and looking, but the answer hasn't come. I'll keep waiting patiently, I guess. Pray with me?

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment